Former Seroma Christian High School student and currently an S6 vacist Hannah Tumukunde Karema has been crowned Miss Uganda 2023.
The event that happened on the night of March 18th saw many celebrities flock to UMA multi-purpose Hall in Lugogo to witness the new Miss Uganda.
The event included performances from different artists such as B2C music,Jackie Chandiru, Levixone and many others
The final event 20 contestants from different regions before they were reduced to the final five.
The final five included Jerusha Muwanguzi,Jesca Sserwadda,Whitney Martha Ademun, Prossy Agwang ,and Hannah Karema.huh
Hannah Karema Tumukunde then beat the rest to be crowned as Miss Uganda 2023/2024
Whitney Martha Eyademun emerged as the 1st runner up while Premah Agwang as the 2nd runner up.
The new Miss Uganda is a resident of Kisaasi and a S.6 vacist.Karema studied on both Hana mixed international school and Seroma christian High School for her secondary education.
Hannah now replaces Elizabeth Bagaya who has been mrs uganda 2021/2022.
Going into the finals,Hannah had already emerged as the online people’s choice winner after collecting 70,830 votes . Click Here to see the results.
Hannah will now be left with another duty of representing Uganda in the upcoming miss world peagant 2033 which will happen in Dubai ,UAE .
Summary of the winners.
1. Miss Popularity – Hannah Karema Tumukunde
2. Ms Talent – Rianne Lelia Bateeze
3. Sports Queen – Jackie Celine Azibazuyo
4. Ms Beach Beauty– Jovia Nansamba
5. Ms Photogenic – Agwanga Prossy Prema
6. Ms Congeniality – Jerusha Muwanguzi
7. Ms Rising woman- Aisha Nankanja
8. Multimedia/social media queen – Leticia Nakiyaga
9. Top model – Priscilla Nambogga
10. Ms. Personallity – Patience Nashua